Steel City Arsenal’s precision machined Glock sights are one of the best values on the market and include some very convenient features for the DIY Glock builder. The blacked out rear sight and fiber optic front sight provide a clear and repeatable sight picture for accurate shot placement even under the stresses of competitive shooting matches. The innovative punch holes on either side of the rear sight make it possible to install these sights without the need for an expensive sight pusher and without damaging the sides of the sights.
SCA Glock sights are available in three different heights to fit every build and desired application. (NOTE: Heights are measured from top surface of the slide to the centerline of the fiber optic.)
- Competition Height – 0.175″
Ideal for everyday carry and most practical shooting style matches
- Mid Height – 0.265″
A bit taller than Competition Height and optimized for a lower-frame co-witness with most slide-mounted optics
- Suppressor Height – 0.315″
SCA’s tallest sight, designed to provide a clear sight picture over the top of most common pistol suppressors; also provides a mid-window co-witness with most slide-mounted optics
- Blacked out rear sight with red fiber optic front sight (includes additional 0.059″ red and green fiber optic rods)
- CNC machined steel with durable QPQ Nitride finish
- Punch holes and locking set screw for ease of installation & adjustment
- Compatible with most Glock models
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.