The HC320 compensator from Herrington Arms is designed for use on Sig P320 model pistols with standard 1/2″-28 threaded barrels.
This compensator reduces vertical muzzle flip by approximately 40% making follow-up shots significantly faster and more accurate.
A Word From Herrington Arms
Works great with stock springs, so no need to change or replace anything. Fits on 1/2-28 threaded barrels for X-Compact, Compact, X-Carry and full-size P320 models.
- Machined from highly durable and lightweight 6061 aluminum
- Successfully passed rigorous 4000-round durability test
- Easy to install; no gunsmithing required
- Includes 5/64″ hex key for installation of 8-32 steel set screws
- Does NOT fit with BAR-STO or EFK barrels.
- NOTE: If your threaded barrel has an o-ring installed, remove it BEFORE installing this compensator.