The HC320 compensator from Herrington Arms is designed for use on Sig P320 model pistols with standard 1/2″-28 threaded barrels.
This compensator reduces vertical muzzle flip by approximately 40% making follow-up shots significantly faster and more accurate.
A Word From Herrington Arms
The Herrington Arms HC320 Compensator is designed to work flawlessly with Sig Sauer P320 series. It does an amazing job at reducing vertical muzzle climb as well as reducing the horizontal recoil arc. It is made of high-quality 6061 aluminum and coated with either Type 3 black hard-coat anodize finish.
Works great with stock springs, so no need to change or replace anything. Fits on 1/2-28 threaded barrels for X-Compact, Compact, X-Carry and full-size P320 models.
- Machined from highly durable and lightweight 6061 aluminum
- Successfully passed rigorous 4000-round durability test
- Easy to install; no gunsmithing required
- Includes 5/64″ hex key for installation of 8-32 steel set screws
- Does NOT fit with BAR-STO or EFK barrels.
- NOTE: If your threaded barrel has an o-ring installed, remove it BEFORE installing this compensator.
There are no reviews yet.