Our Match V2 barrel is the culmination of over a year’s worth of development. We took all of the best features of the original Match barrel (the pentagonal flat fluting, the 1:10 twist rate, and the chamber specs) and incorporated many of the popular features of our Vapor barrel including an updated hood design and a deep-cut target crown.
NineX19 Match V2 Barrels have been engineered to satisfy even the most discerning shooters and are ideal for everything from top-level competition use to everyday carry.
Precision machining and rigorous QC ensures that every barrel conforms to the tightest possible tolerances and will perform even under the most grueling conditions. Rifled in a 1:10 twist rate, these barrels are optimized for most common bullet weights and are designed to properly stabilize everything from standard 115gr range ammo up through 147gr for defensive applications and competition.
The threaded version of the Match V2 features a 1/2×28 thread pitch and includes a matching thread protector and extra O-rings.
- CNC machined in the USA out of stress relieved and heat treated 416R stainless steel
- PVD/TiN nitride coated
- Broach cut rifling with 1:10 twist
THE 9X DIFFERENCE
- Lightning Fast Processing & Shipping
Most orders are delivered to your door anywhere in the U.S. in 2 to 3 days, starting at $5.
- Pew With Purpose
The 9X function-first design philosophy prioritizes improved performance and capability over factory components. Our team is comprised of competition shooters, law enforcement officers, and active duty military personnel whose real-world expertise drives our product development.
- Premium Service Is Our Mission
Our responsive team of firearm enthusiasts / experts are on hand to answer any questions and provide suggestions to ensure you have a smooth running pistol.
- No Gimmicks, Just Gun Parts
Each product shows our true stock level – no backorders, no vague lead times. Product out of stock? Just sign up for the re-stock notifier and you’ll get an email the minute it’s back on the shelf.
- This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
- State and local regulations prohibit the sale and shipment of threaded barrels to some states. If you attempt to ship a threaded barrel to an address where there are restrictions governing the possession and/or use of threaded barrels, your order will not be able to be completed. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of all relevant local laws and regulations in their area.